Thursday, April 4, 2013

Curb Appeal- Part 1

It's that time of the year again where the great people of Omaha are done with their spring cleaning and start their home improvement and garden projects. I couldn't be happier to join this trend as normally, in Minnesota, I would still be bundled up in my parka and mittens with the heater on full blast.
I may have promised my husband last year that we would do 3 projects every 3 months... Well, I couldn't help myself. Today we started whitewashing the exterior brick:

 I stained the fence carrier that holds our garbage.

We also built and stained a pergola to go over the garage, and have started to paint the trim. Call it curb appeal... part 1! (I will post step by step instructions later)

Curb Appeal Part 2 will consist of re-landscaping the front. I am very blessed to have such a fun loving and understanding husband! Thanks for the help sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment